• 10 堂理论课 + 10 堂实验课 • 提高学生对科技的兴趣 • 引导学生进入物理世界 • 提高学生的动手能力 • 学做正规的实验报告 • 适合6，7，8 年级的学生 2021 秋季班开始报名，学费每课$40 八月二十一日开始， 每周六下午1:30-3:30 点击报名 或扫微信码联系
1. Measurement & Uncertainty (Lesson)
• SI Fundamental Units • Measurement and Uncertainty • Significant Figures • Density • Displacement, Velocity and Acceleration
2. Density Lab (Experiment)
• Learn how to read measuring data. • Learn how to use measuring beaker. • Learn how to use graduated cylinder. • Learn how to use balance scale. • Measure the density of a given substance. • Calculate the specific gravity.
3. Newton's Laws (Lesson)
• Mass and Weight • Newton's Law • Friction • Free-body diagrams • Circular Motion
4. Force and Component of force (Experiment)
• Measure the Gravitational Force and mass • Find gravitational acceleration • Use parallelogram method find sum of two forces. • Component of Gravity on a inclined plane: • Draw free-body diagram of base on your measurement
6. Pendulum (Experiment)
• Understand the Force diagram on the pendulum bob. • Observe the relationship between the period (T) and the mass (m) of pendulum bob. • Observe the relationship between the period (T) and amplitude (A). • Observe the relationship between the period (T) and the length (L) of the string. • Calculate the gravitational acceleration (g) from the measured length and frequency.
7. Simple Machine (Lesson)
• Force and Torque • What is a simple machine? • Mechanical advantage & efficiency • 6 type of simple machine.
8. Lever and Pulley (Experiment)
• Observe the input force and output force, input torque and output torque of the lever. • Observe the input force and output force, input work and output work of the fixed pulley. • Observe the input force and output force, input work and output work of the moveable pulley.
9. Pressure and Buoyancy (Lesson)
• Pressure • Pressure in fluids • Pascal's Principle • Buoyancy • Density and specific Gravity • Archimedes' Principle
10. Buoyancy (Experiment)
• Understand what pressure is. • Observe pressure in fluids. • Learn atmospheric pressure • Understand Archimedes's principle. • How density of the fluids affect the buoyancy force.
11. Electricity (Lesson)
• Electric charges • Electric field • Electric force • Conductors and insulators • Resistor • Electric potential and current
12. Series Circuits (Experiment)
• Study Ohm's law. • Learn electric power (P). • Learn how to use Voltmeter and Ammeter • Observe voltage and current across the resistor • Observe voltage and current across light bulbs
13. Analyzing DC circuit (Lesson)
• Circuit with parallel • Circuit with series and paraller • Kirchhoff's Rule • RC circuit
14. Parallel circuits (Experiment)
• Study current and voltage in a Parallel resistors circuit. • Calculate and measure the equivalent resistance of a parallel circuit. • Calculate and measure the the equivalent resistance of a combination circuit. • Observation : 2 capacitors in series and parallel connection.
15. Electromagnetic (Lesson)
• Magnetic force • Magnetic fields around a magnet. • Magnetic fields around a wire. • Magnetic fields around a looped wire. • Right hand rules
16. Electromagnetic (Experiment)
• Observe the magnetic force and the distance between two magnets. • Observe the magnetic field around the magnets. • Learn right hand rule. • Observe the magnetic field around a wire that has an electric current. • Observe the magnetic field around a solenoid.
17. Magnetic fields and flux (Lesson)
• Magnetic fields around wire • Torque on a current loop • DC Motor • Magnetic Flux • Faraday's law of induction • Generator
18. DC motor and generator (Experiment)
• Learn 3rd right hand rule • Observe force on a current carrying wire in a magnetic field. • Learn what magnetic flux is. • Observe induced current in a solenoid. • Test a DC motor and try use this motor as a generator. • Assemble a DC motor.
19. Geometrical Optical (Lesson)
• The Ray Model of Light • Law of Reflection • Index of Refraction • Snell's Law • Total Internal Reflection • The thin lens equations
20. Optical Experiment (Experiment)
• Reflection: Observe Angle of incidence and Angle of reflection • Learn image formation by an plane Mirror • Refraction: Observe Angle of incidence and Angle of refraction • Index of refraction: • Observe and draw the focal of converging and diverging lenses • Observe pinhole imaging phenomenon. • Observe image formed by converging lenses.